UIDAI helps customers in ordering an Aadhaar card reprint, especially when there is a loss of the Aadhaar card. Earlier, a citizen, applying for Aadhaar reprint, had to do so using her/his registered mobile number, as required for authentication with an OTP. But now you can get Aadhaar reprint service without registered mobile number at your doorstep.
If you need a reprint of your Aadhaar Letter post – update or due to loss of original Aadhaar Letter, you may order Aadhaar Reprint. People who apply for the process will get their reprinted Aadhaar to address registered in the given Aadhaar. This service is available on the official website http://uidai.gov.in.
For this service, the customer needs to pay a nominal charge of Rs.50/- (inclusive of GST & speed post charges). The payment can be made using Credit/ Debit Card, Net Banking or UPI
Recently, UIDAI via its official Twitter account said, ” #OrderAadhaarReprint Service can be used without Aadhaar registered mobile number as well. You can also place an order for your friend or family members as well. The reprinted Aadhaar will be sent to address registered in the given Aadhaar.”
Notably, to order a reprint of Aadhaar you may use Aadhaar Number/Virtual Identification Number(VID).
Here are steps to get your reprint of Aadhaar:
1. Visit the official website https://resident.uidai.gov.in/aadhaar-reprint
2. Enter personal details eg: Aadhaar Number, Enter seurity code
3. Click on the option which says “If you do not have a registered mobile number, please check in the box.”
4. Enter your non-registered mobile number
5. Type the OTP which you received on your mobile and your request has been placed..…Read More>>>